Translate

Some Priceless Advice to Big Business, No Charge 8

Some Priceless Advice to Big Business, No Charge

Around 3 this afternoon I started to have an issue with my Facebook posts. In addition to this blog, I write stupid stuff to my family and friends, that way I figure if you friended me you are fair game. You are either my friend or my family and you love me, then you gotta read it right? Well except for a couple male relations who will go nameless, who may live in Maryland, you know who you are. I digress.

From the Fbook help site:

"My status updates or other posts are not displaying in News Feed. Your updates should appear in News Feed promptly. If your update hasn't appeared in News Feed after several hours, please submit a report here."

That's what's wrong with our society "promptly" to me means now, right this minute, at the appointed time which is now. Several hours says more than 1 hour, 2 or 3 hours. Not promptly in my opinion. Holy crap people say what you mean. Life is hard enough, don't confuse me any more than I already am.

Facebook and all other companies in the Universe, please read this as I am going to give you priceless advice that will change your business. You will suddenly become customer service superstars and get all 10's on your feedbacks. Are you ready?

SAY WHAT YOU MEAN.