Translate

Only 30 Stupid Things The Government Is Spending Your Money On? 10

Only 30 Stupid Things The Government Is Spending Your Money On

I wouldn't know how many there are because I did not get past #1 before the blood squirted out of my eyes and that big vein on the side of my head started to throb.

#1 The U.S. government is spending $750,000 on a new soccer field for detainees held at Guantanamo Bay.

What? We can't even afford to get soccer fields for kids in our own country.

I can't bring myself to read the rest of them for fear of causing myself serious bodily harm.

Here's the link let me know how you do.

http://www.ijreview.com/2012/04/2471-30-government-waste-projects/

Disclaimer.......I do not know if this information is accurate, I am only passing along. Don't shoot the messenger.