Translate

Hello, It's Me 24

Hello, It's Me

Been a while, eh (for our Canadian friends). Well, I got sucked into the black hole of writing for someone else and not for myself. Good news, I am back.

I'm actually glad I took this hiatus from writing for myself because I learned a lot. Let's jump right in, shall we?

First I must address some current events that are stuck in my craw:

Jodi Arias - Really? She did it, she admitted she did it, what are we arguing about?
Kim Khardashian and the rest of them - their claim to fame is?
Honey Boo-Boo - this one makes blood squirt from my eyes. And she has 3.5 million viewers.
I can't believe The Bachelor is still on.
I never got "The Big Bang Theory."
Why do we dislike those that are not like us?
Why do we hold a grudge over things that happened before we were born?
Is enough ever really enough?
Why are people so against medical marijuana, a natural substance that can help many people deal with many illnesses?
We are going to lose the ability to relate to each other face-to-face because of texting, email, and social media. The worst thing I saw today was the shooting at Florida State. Everybody was on their cell phone either documenting the event or talking to loved ones. Everyone was in their own little world instead of working together to figure out how to stay alive.

Wow, I feel better already. Gotta take this re-entry slow. More later.