Translate

Nobody Tells "The Secret"

Nobody Tells "The Secret"

Letting go again and again. Don't get too attached, you'll only have to let it go.....doesn't matter what it is, everything goes.......your health, your looks, your pets, your friends, that great job...on and on.

So why don't they teach that in school? Why doesn't anybody tell you that everything is temporary? I may have been better prepared for this temporary life had someone told me it is only for a time, awhile.....not forever. No one mentioned that I am not one.......I am the soul, the spirit, in this human life, for this small amount of time.

But nobody told me. Nobody told me anything really, about life. I think we don't want to think about our temporary state of being a mortal, a human being. After all, we are that spiritual being having a human experience.

It would make life easier if we knew "The Secret" to our existence way before we reach 60ish. All that time I wasted, trying to hold onto that which cannot be contained. Nothing is permanent, everything is temporary, this is how we should live.

So why isn't anybody talking about it?