Translate

Milk And Life Have An Expiration Date

Milk And Life Have An Expiration Date

Death. We really don't like to talk about it, even though we all face it when our time is up. You see, we start to die when we are born. We have an expiration date. Just like milk.

My whole life, I have believed that death was a bad thing, boom, you're dead. I can say I feared death for a while but for the most part, I just ignored it. I had things to think about, like sex.

As you age, things change. Your beliefs, your goals, what you have learned in life. My eye-opener was about a year ago when I became able to talk to dead people. After speaking to those souls, I realized that death is not a punishment or a bad thing. It is the end of the journey here in this realm. I am looking forward to this homecoming called death.

I am sharing some of the things I have been told about death from the souls I have spoken with. They ask to be heard.

PigPen from the Grateful Dead "I never felt more alive until I actually died"

Whitney Houston "I just wanted out from all of it, I was done. I didn't plan it but I finished it. What a relief, I woke up here and there is no confusion, no questions, I am me, plain and simple."

Syd Barrett "Syd was dead but the body was still alive. Just had to wait until the body gave up, then I was able to come here."

David Bowie "I had a great life. Then I got sick. I knew I was dying, I just let go."

Cass Elliot "It felt like the world was slowing down. And then I realized I am really sick. I'm really, really sick here. And then I must've fallen unconscious because the next thing I knew, I was out of my body."

Elvis Presley "You don't just walk away from this life, you have to reconcile the experience. Did I accomplish what I set out to do? What went right, what went wrong, what did I learn? You don't just die and that's it. We learn, that's our goal, our mission, to learn and grow."

Janis Joplin "I was getting high, too high, I guess. Woke up here. I am happy here so I guess it's not a bad thing."

Jim Morrison "I knew there was a risk by taking so many drugs and drinking but like so many others, I thought I was invincible. Fell asleep in the tub, woke up on the other side. Trippy."

Now you can see why I feel the way I do about death. My own life and death, well I believe in the Universe and try to turn myself over to what will be. Sometimes the human part of me steps in and tries to make me feel human. I don't like feeling human, it is misery that is self-inflicted.

I find that having a good cry, a glass of wine, and a chat with Jim Morrison or one of my other soul friends set me right. I have to finish this experience so I will do the best I can.

And I hope that just one person benefits from the wisdom that is being shared, a true gift from the "otherside", from souls we adored when they were here.

If you are seeking and believe, if you are open and have intent, you can get help. All you have to do is ask.