Translate

I Ruminate

I Ruminate

From time to time I ruminate on, alright so it's all the time. The point is, I think about my lot in life, and although I am an evolved human type, and believe where you are is where you are supposed to be, I still get pissed when I see people who have achieved their dreams.

Surely this life of mine is not what you intended for me. Is it? Well, by my own reasoning above, yes it is, Rene'.

So what now? Give in, give up, embrace the life you have?

I don't think so. I don't want to go down without a fight, even though the Universe has the deck stacked against me.

As long as you are still breathing, it is not too late to achieve your dream, you just have to get over your fear and DO IT!

I know, easier said than done, right?

Well, how bad do you really want it?