Translate

Hey, I Wrote A Book! With Edgar Allan Poe....


Hey, I Wrote A Book! With Edgar Allan Poe

So, you may have heard that I finally wrote the freaking book. Took me long enough. Now the hurdle begins as I wrote this book with Edgar Allan Poe. Yes, the same. He contacted me during a psychic reading I was having with a friend, who is a medium. Unsolicited. He asked if I would write with him.

Um, what exactly is writing with you, you are on the other side and I am here, how does that work? That's what I was thinking but of course, all that came out was, "Is that like channeling?" He responded that it was similar but never really explained what would happen. I decided to take a leap of faith here, as I knew my friend Myrna would not let me proceed if she wasn't confident of his identity.

A couple days after the reading it happened, I did it, really, but it wasn't easy. Edgar has strong energy compared to my Olive Oyl energy, so it was physically draining, although while I was "in the channel," it was the most amazing feeling ever, like a pitcher pitching a no-hitter. Or a car racer winning whatever it is they win.

I have been trying to write a book for years and was never able to do it. Oh, I can write magazine articles all day long, and song lyrics and poems, not to mention commercials, but a book? With lots of words? Nah, I pass.

Besides, I did think about writing poems or even better, song lyrics but hey, I got no creds. So, now that this has happened, I guess I have a direction. And I really feel that I will write the songs, that make the whole world sing, courtesy of Mr. Manilow.

Now I just have to find folks that are swimming in the same pool as me. Jump in if you want to see where this goes.......

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1710991291/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_image_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1